Avocado in a smoothie??? Well it might sound crazy, but its absolutely crazy delicious, I promise! You can’t taste the avocado in this. It’s all chocolate and banana. I feel like I’m eating dessert when I’m actually eating something that’s completely guilt-free and totally healthy.
I added chocolate VeganSmart® powder into it as well! It is an All-In-One nutritional shake made with 20 grams of non-GMO plant-based protein, a complete whole food complex, 22 vitamins & minerals, dietary fiber and probiotics. Its rich creamy taste made me fall in love with it!
I stopped using protein powders in my drink once I became Vegan, because the few that I had sampled like Vega and Orgain were absolutely disgusting! So when I was introduced to VeganSmart I was hesitant, but I am so glad I gave it a try! It is by far the best powder my tastebuds have ever tried! I use it weekly before or after my Orange Theory workouts!
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons VeganSmart Chocolate powder
- 1 medium cold banana
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 4 tablespoons plant based milk, (I used Pea Milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Measure out all ingredients beforehand. I love preparing my ingredients on my Walnut Cutting Board from Arousing Appetites. Blend everything together in a blender until it's very creamy. Add more milk until it's the desired thickness. Its a pretty thick protein shake!
- Serve immediately or keep covered in the refrigerator for up to one day.
This post is in collaboration with VeganSmart but I want my readers to know that my thoughts and comments are purely my own. I would never recommend a product that I didn't feel 100% about. I have only tried one of their products, the chocolate powder nutritional shake, but I truly love the taste!